1 YEAR REPLACEMENT / EXCHANGE
Wisco Industries, Inc. warrants its equipment against defects in materials and workmanship subject to the following conditions:
Should any product fail to function in its intended manner under normal use within the limits defined in this warranty, Wisco Industries will determine if the item is to be repaired or replaced by Wisco Industries. Failure to follow authorizing instructions may void any claim and/or warranty.
● Contact Wisco Industries for repair/replacement by calling (608) 835-3106 or toll free (800) 999-4726. You can also email us at: email@example.com
● An authorizing RMA# must be obtained through Wisco Industries BEFORE any warranty issues can be resolved. Failure to do so in advance may void the warranty/claim resulting in Wisco Industries not being responsible for any incurred expenses and/or charges.
● At time of call Wisco Industries will assist you in:
– getting your unit replaced/exchanged
– and/or obtaining repair parts
– and/or authorizing a service agent
This warranty covers products shipped into the 48 contiguous Unites States, Hawaii, metropolitan areas of Alaska. Warranty for international or areas not listed above will consist of replacement of parts only. There will be no labor coverage, and parts must be shipped to an address within the 48 contiguous United States, Hawaii, and metropolitan areas of Alaska and Canada only.
One year from date of shipment from our manufacturing facility. Parts replaced under this warranty are warranted for the unexpired portion of the original product warranty only.
The following conditions are not covered by warranty:
– Equipment failure relating to improper installation and improper utility connection or supply.
– Equipment that has not been properly maintained or damage from improper cleaning and/or water damage to controls.
– Equipment that has not been used for its intended purpose or has been subject to misuse or misapplication, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, negligence, damage during subsequent transit, delivery or installation, fire, flood, riot or act of god.
– Equipment that has the model number or serial number removed or altered.
WISCO INDUSTRIES, INC. DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Buyer agrees that its SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY against Wisco and Wisco’s SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY arising out of any defect or nonconformity in the product shall be replacement/exchange of such nonconforming countertop food service equipment at Wisco’s expense. No countertop food service equipment shall be returned without Wisco’s consent. IT IS AGREED THAT WISCO’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT IN ANY CASE EXCEED THE SALE PRICE FOR THE COUNTERTOP EQUIPMENT CLAIMED TO BE DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, SUCH WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER: Glass, plastic enclosures/panels, door assemblies, hardware, light bulbs, and wire pizza oven heating elements.
If the outside packaging of your order is visibly dented, crushed, torn or otherwise significantly damaged, or if you move the carton and you hear broken glass, please reject the shipment while driver is still with you if possible. Please call us at (800) 999-4726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the issue. We will confirm the damage with the carrier and reship your order immediately.